Exported video only plays audio

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to export my first project, with the default settings

When I tried to play the exported file I get this 

Screenshot 2021-08-24 at 21.05.04.png

and when i click on continue, only the audio plays. Any tips on troubleshooting this?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem was in the default encoding of "Animation"

This link helped:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/this-file-contains-some-media-which-isn-t-compatible-wi...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Open up the User Guide and take a look at the tutorials on Rendering. For sharing you want to use the Adobe Media Encoder and an H.264 preset that matches your frame size and destination (YouTube, Vimeo).  For production masters, Animation will work in AE, but the codec has been deprecated by Apple and it won't work in the QuickTime Player. 

You need to spend some time studying video formats, standards, codecs, and distribution options if you are going to be working with professional video tools. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines