• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting file with a Saber effect.

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to export my creation where I used the Saber effect and I am getting weird yellow dots. I do not seem them in my file or in the preview just when I export. Here is a screenshot of what I am talking about. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are MANY programs in a full subscription, plus other non-subscription programs
Please post the exact name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that. I am using Adobe After Effects 2021. Thank you

Moving to the correct forum... Mod
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The cause may be related to the graphic card issue. Please update the driver if it is available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this is a GIF, then it's perfectly normal. GIFs can only have a maximum of 256 colors and by working with fancy glow effects such as Saber you are easily producing more than this number of color gradations. As a result, any tool or output CoDec will have to compress the color range and employ tricks such as dithering, but AE is simply terrible at that due to how it works. As it is, the best way to proceed therefore would be to render an uncompressed clip and convert it in Photoshop where you can optimize the color palette for the GIF output or one of the gigazillion online GIF-conversion services/ tools.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Appriciate the response. I did something similar that worked very well. I exported the file as a .mov and then I used the application HandBrake and converted it. This also reduced the file size alot. Thank you again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines