• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting from After effects problem

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So recently, I've made a simple moving animation using pointers and masks to practice and decided to export it with adobe media encoder using default Match source high bit rate settings with software encoding 29.97 fps, and every time I export, it's stuck at either 00:00:05 or 00:00:00, never finishing. I even left them on for an hour each, seeing if there may be a change, but nothing happened. I then tried to export it through normal After effects exporting and was met with an entirely different problem making my finished render only have audio and saying the item was encoded in an unsupported format - 0xc00d5212. Is there any fix for this? Please help.

TOPICS
Audio , Dynamic link , Error or problem , FAQ , Freeze or hang , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a new comp that is 5 seconds long, add a text layer, a shape layer, and a solid. Send that to the Media Encoder and see if it works. If it does, then there is something wrong with your composition. Without workflow details and a screenshot of the timeline with the modified properties of the layers revealed, we can't help much.

If you want to try troubleshooting the comp yourself, start by turning off some of the effects or resetting the parameters on the effects until you find the culprit. If you got no video when rendering through the default Output module/Render Queue, make sure that your video layers are not set to Guide layers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without any system information and otehr details we can't tell you much. Simply sounds liek your hardware acceleration isn't working correctly, so check the relevant settings and update your graphics driver.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines