• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting via Media Encoder only shows up as solid green

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have imported some footage into after effects that's 1080p but when I try to export via media encoder that same footage which is fine inside of the software only shows up as solid green. I am using the latest version of AE. How would I fix this? I used to do a work around by exporting it as a premiere file and export the video from there but this current project uses effects that premiere does not have. 

NOTE:

Title edited by moderator to reflect the actual issue

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update your system's graphics driver and check your hardware acceleration settings.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my driver is up to date and what about the acceleration settings like what does it need to be?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Media Encoder, change the Renderer to "Mercury Playback Engine Software Only" and see if that makes a difference.

Rameez_Khan_0-1618387933451.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TwoFurz5C7D,

Did you update to After Effects 18.1 and Media Encoder 15.1 that was released a few hours ago? We have fixed a similar issue in this release of After Effects and Media Encoder.

Let us know.

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do and it is still a problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this problem occur with H.264 files only? Which format are you exporting to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i have the same issue

i've imported i video from my Nikon Camera into an animation, preview inside After Effects works fine, but when i export in mp4 (H.264 or H.265) the animation it's ok, the video section is solid green.

If i export as AVI, animation and video sections are ok.

After Effects and Media Encoder are updated at the last version

Thank you in advance for help

Marco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi have opened the same project with previous versione of AE (17.7) and ME (14.9) and all works fine with export in mp4 / H.265

I hope this will help to find a solution for this issue

Thank you in advance for help

Marco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines