• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extending the layer?

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm trying to work with this comp, but it disappears its layer bar is less than a second, and I cannot simply pull out it.

Screen Shot 2022-11-29 at 3.56.33 PM.png

It ends up disappearing when trying to work with it.

Screen Shot 2022-11-29 at 3.56.39 PM.png

Making it a bit of a challenge to work with. If anyone has an idea on how to extend it that would be awesome. ✌️

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cropped the screenshots, so I can't see for sure, but I believe you have imported the file as an image sequence, and there is only one file with that name.  Import it again, pay close attention to the Import options, and ensure anything that says "Sequence" is not checked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agree with Rick. You most likely imported it the wrong way. Other than that check the Still Duration setting in the Import section of the Preferences. Layers can of course also be made to stretch by using the time-stretch option in the menu or enabling time-remapping.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines