• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extension's window just won't open

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I tried using a datamosh extension for AE 2020 but when I go to Windows -> Extensions as usual, there is my Datamosh extension, but when I click on it nothing happens, not even an error or something. I tried reinstalling everything at least twice now and I really don't know what to do. By the way a friend of mine got it working perfectly so it has to be my error rather than a software error.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system info and other details we can't really tell you much. Chances are that simply one of the components it uses gets blocked and hence the script locks up.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the thing: there is no error whatsoever, it just doesn't work without saying anything.

Why would a component be blocked by the way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was the fix for that please? Im having the exact same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're having an issue with an Aescripts tool, your best bet is to file a support ticket there. The team is usually very responsive and issues get forwarded directly to developers who are most suited to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a way. For whoever is having these issues on a Windows machine, install the extension using the aescritps zxp app, not the aescripts + aemanager app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You deserve a puppy. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines