Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Facial Tracking (Detailed Features) not appearing

Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! 

I am attempting to use the mask facial tracker with detailed features (eyes, brows, mouth) to get tracking data for those parts. However, when that option is selected I still do not get the facial tracking points to appear and the main oval mask roughly tracks to the entire face instead. There should be a "Face Track Points" effect on the layer with tracking points on the facial features listed. 

Screen Shot 2019-10-05 at 7.59.21 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

I don´t know how you did. But be sure have selected Face Track Points in layer Effects options to show them.

It must looks like this:

Captura de pantalla 2019-10-05 a la(s) 22.30.02.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Self-SOLVED! The footage was rotated, scaled, and repositioned which made AE act up. By pre-comping and moving all attributes it allowed me to properly track. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to use Face Tracking (Detailed Features) but if you want Face Track Points you have to play to start the analisis. Then it appears.

Captura de pantalla 2019-10-05 a la(s) 22.16.43.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Byron thanks for replying. I'm a little confused because I'm pretty sure I did all those things as you can see in the photo. Do you mind explaining what I did differently?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don´t know how you did. But be sure have selected Face Track Points in layer Effects options to show them.

It must looks like this:

Captura de pantalla 2019-10-05 a la(s) 22.30.02.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My forum post is about how these are not showing up. You can see that in the reference image I posted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Self-SOLVED! The footage was rotated, scaled, and repositioned which made AE act up. By pre-comping and moving all attributes it allowed me to properly track. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad you can continue with your project. Regards!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot really help me !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines