• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fastest way to change Temporal Interpolation?

Engaged ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I almost always change my keyframes Temporal Interpolation to Continuous Bezier. Is there a faster way to do this than r-clicking the keyframe, choosing Keyframe Interpolation, then choosing Temporal Interpolation from the dropdown?

I want to do this in one click if possible. 

TOPICS
FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's several utility palettes on AEScripts.com, most of them with such keyframe functions. Check them and see if there's one that fits your needs.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Command-click, macOS or control-click, Windows a keyframe or keyframes to toggle between the default Linear Temporal Keyframe Interpolation and Auto Bezier Temporal Keyframe Interpolation.

Select a keyframe or keyframes while they are at the default Linear Temporal Keyframe Interpolation and use F9 (Easy Ease), Shift F9 (Easy Ease In), or Shift Command F9 (Easy Ease Out).

Select a keyframe or keyframes, switch to Graph Editor, and edit the graph.

It would be great if we could right click and see "Keyframe Interpolation >" instead of "Keyframe Interpolation...", but that would require a feature request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines