File not found

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am not sure if I have saved my file and I havent closed After effects for like a month. When I went back I tried opening the project under the open recents tab but says the file was not found. And then I tried reopening the After effects software, but couldnt find that same project in the recents tab, it seems to have disappeared. My autosave is turned on, but unfortunately I dont think I saved the specific project beforehand. And if ever I did saved it, I dont remember where I placed the project or file folder (if ever I made a folder) I was wondering If I could still retrieve my project file? Or how do I search all AEP files in my macbook? I do remember creating that project on June 27 this year. Thanks!

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do a generic system-wide search für *.aep files. Also check the Library folder and your user documents folder. Otherwise we really can't know what you don't know yourself.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines