• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fixing the mask

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a mask in new layer. I have applied Track Mask as well. But the masked Electric Pole is waving and moving around and not getting fixed on its place in video. Please advise how can I fix it. I have an deadline arriving for the . The video is attached for reference .

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Electric pole? Where? All I can see a tolerable, yet not perfect track of a video wall and a lot of "floaty" footage due to the heavy compression. Perhaps a screenshot of the problem in question might clarify.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the wrong footage . I have attached now the correct footage. The electric pole is floating around and not getting fixed on its place. I have tried Track Mask as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How have you tracked everything? What else is going on? This simply looks liek the same floatiness as the otehr stuff, just multiplied by a factor, so it stands to reason that you perhaps have used a camera track where a simple corner pin would have been preferable. Perhaps a screenshot of the timeline and comp will tell us what's going on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'll echo what Mylenium said - we'd really need to see the rest of your timeline to understand what you've done here. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines