Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

fractal noise waves around border screen

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.PNG

hi, so in the image above, I used roughen edges in order to create those shapy edged waves,

I used "strech width or height" and as you see I streched the width, thats the look I was going for the edgy waves

but how can I strech both width and height in order to make it look like on the draft I drew in blue, so that wavy edge come both from up/down and the sides?

when duplicating this layer and streching the height, the waves overlap and cut each other as seen here, 

123.PNG

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not directly possible. You have no way of manipulating how the fractal noise pattern spreads. what you want to do could likely easily be done by applying a distortion effect like Bezier Warp and creating curved edges, then piecing multiple instances together so it looks like a continuous pattern.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines