Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

freeze affter effect

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I launch the affter effect software everything works but when I open a project after 5 seconds the software freezes would you have an idea to solve this bug

TOPICS
Crash, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system information and otehr details nobody can tell you much, especially if it only happens once a project is opened. From a specific function failing to initialize to cache issues to a million otehr things this literally could be anything. Crash logs may also help.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am on windows 10 and the software was working until 2 days ago when it froze for no reason I tried to reinstall but nothing changed I tried to install a previous version that did not work either

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines