• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frustrating Mocha Ae Problem

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mocha ae tracked perfectly..but when I apply corner pin data to anything(vid/IMG)...images starts drifting..not following the corner pins...even when I only apply to transform data to null object ..it drifts...it clearly shows that corner pins are tracked perfectly but content doesn't follow corner pin...plz help.....

in the images below..when i create tracking data...these corner pins stick with the footage...but when i apply this tracking data to anything like a null...null starts drifting like crazy...I'm applying transform data to null ...

Screenshot 2021-04-09 174056.pngScreenshot 2021-04-09 174146.png
TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What you've described is the result of mismatch between the following settings, between AE and Mocha -

1) frame rate and this includes Time Remapping which shifts frames from their source, which Mocha reads for its tracking

2) comp/layer resolution - if resizing or scaling is part of the pipeline in AE, then the pasted tracking/shape data from mocha will not hit its intended target

3) in and out points - if Layer in and out points are different between the two apps then the pasted tracking/shape data from mocha will not hit its intended target. In and out points also refer to use cases where you've tracked a subset of the entire layer in mocha

HTH

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines