Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Futurama intro

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

can anyone tell me how to create the Futurama background?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F1QNfmiqHc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8bFVX5JB-Q

- just the beginning - how can I create randomly "flashing" background?

Thank you very much :).

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As basic as any streaky light rays effect such as Trapcode Shine or the CC Lightburst that comes with AE. of course it will require some tweaking and experimentation to get a similar look, but there's realyl not much more than that to it.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are a bunch of ways to recreate that effect from using a simple poly star with a wiggle animator, gaussian blur, and CC Light Rays to get close. This took me about 2 minutes. It's not exactly the same look, just a quick experiment. The gradient fill is the trick.

funkySearchLighes.gif

Start with some basic shapes, add some blur, experiment with blend modes and opacity and you'll get there. 3rd party effects like Trapcode Shine make it a lot easier, but you can easily recreate that look with the tools included in AE. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines