• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

fx console stopped working on after effects 22.3.0 (build 107)

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone! I was using the fx console as long as I started working in AE. With the new update it stopped working. I'm working on an m1 mac but I don't think that's the issue. It was working on the previous version of AE and the fx console was working normally. Is there some solution that I'm missing? Please help if you know how to solve this issue.

TOPICS
Crash , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

The M1 is actually the issue here. FX Console is launched via a script (scripts don't require updating to support Apple Silicon), but it requires a plug-in and that will need to be updated to support your M1. You'll have to wait until VCP releases an update.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The M1 is actually the issue here. FX Console is launched via a script (scripts don't require updating to support Apple Silicon), but it requires a plug-in and that will need to be updated to support your M1. You'll have to wait until VCP releases an update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the same issue, but video copilot has release the new version!

https://www.videocopilot.net/products/m1/?utm_campaign=Motion%20Mondays&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=21380...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2023 Aug 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

 I am still facing this issue with the M1 ready version.

Screenshot 2023-08-31 at 10.12.11 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2023 Nov 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello there,

I'm working on a Mac studio Ultra and the only issue I have here is i can't use the screenshot button. Nothing's happen when it's done. The last version is working fine except for the snapshot.

Cheers,

Cécilia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines