• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Geotracker plugin not working (AE show error: No active license found)

Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shows errors: "No active license found" , "No valid license found" and "incorrect system time", although I have a paid version of After Effects and my computer's time+date are correct. Please help me understand and resolve the problem, thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Have you contacted the developers of Geotracker or opened a support ticket with them describing your problem? They might be able to help you better in this case as it is the plugin that causes the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Nothing to do with AE. You have to contact the plug-in developer and work things out with them.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you contacted the developers of Geotracker or opened a support ticket with them describing your problem? They might be able to help you better in this case as it is the plugin that causes the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright, thanks for the advice, topic closed 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing to do with AE. You have to contact the plug-in developer and work things out with them.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got it, I'm gonna do exactly that, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines