• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glow Effect(Using Brush Tool) Not Showing After Exporting

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Used brush tool to get glow effect. In Ae, the effects are seen, but after exporting in the Media Encoder, the effect is completely vanished. What's the solution?Issue before exporting.pngIssue after exporting.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

You have 10 different brush strokes, each of which is only 1 frame long. The frame rate for your comp is nonstandard. It should be reset to 30 fps. Your footage should also be reset to 30 fps. You are using a custom rendering preset called "Default for normal exp.." or something like that. Unless you are an expert in video standards, formats, and compression techniques, you should not mess with the presets. Just pick one that matches your comp settings. Your frame rates should also always match

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try turning off GPU acceleration. 

Thank you for embedding screenshots but in the future, please select the problem layers, press the U key twice to reveal all modified properties, and give us a workflow description. That will help us understand any potential workflow problems. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried turning off GPU, it didn't work. I'm attaching the layers with modified properties. Also, I'm attaching the Ae project file.one.pngtwo.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have 10 different brush strokes, each of which is only 1 frame long. The frame rate for your comp is nonstandard. It should be reset to 30 fps. Your footage should also be reset to 30 fps. You are using a custom rendering preset called "Default for normal exp.." or something like that. Unless you are an expert in video standards, formats, and compression techniques, you should not mess with the presets. Just pick one that matches your comp settings. Your frame rates should also always match the standards. The footage's frame rate does not match the frame rate of the output in the Media Encoder. Since the stroke animations are only one frame long, some of the frames may likely be fouled up because of the miss calculations. 

I turned off the background MP4 (also at an odd frame rate), added the comp to the Output Module, and rendered a test file. The 1 frame flashes were all there. Personally, I would almost never create a one frame long brush stroke. Two frames would be my minimum. That would give the audience a little more time to process the stroke. 

Try fixing the frame rate of the comp and the footage (File/Interpret Footage). See if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ohh my goodness! sir I exactly matched the fps of the both the comp as well as the footage. Now its completely working. Thank you so much sir, really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. Actually, I'mma very beginner in Ae, so I got little bit depressed while it wasn't working. Now its really pushing to keep going forward. 

I've attached the exported result sir.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines