• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GPU rendering error in Ae and Me

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, I am seeing this issue pop up, but I can't find my specific issue anywhere. Essentially, sapphire does not like the gpu renderer for some reason. So I switched my renderer to mercury software only, so it would'nt be using the accelerated cuda thingy mabobber. Anyways, I have switched this setting in both Ae and Me, but I am still getting the Gpu render failure, falling back to cpu line during the render. If I continue the render, there are 1-2 frames that are out of place and it really ruins the project. I don't really know how to fix this, as I thought switching the setting in both programs would do the trick. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add more problems.. I'm continuing to get a gpu error in Ae as well, and if there are no gpu errors in the render in Me, there are still warps and wrong frames inserted. I am at a loss. OH well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi micul,

Thanks for writing in. Would you mind sharing the following details so that we can understand the better?

If the issue is specific to Sapphire plug-in, I'd suggest contacting the plug-in manufacturer and see if there's update available for the plug-in.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines