Hello all, I am seeing this issue pop up, but I can't find my specific issue anywhere. Essentially, sapphire does not like the gpu renderer for some reason. So I switched my renderer to mercury software only, so it would'nt be using the accelerated cuda thingy mabobber. Anyways, I have switched this setting in both Ae and Me, but I am still getting the Gpu render failure, falling back to cpu line during the render. If I continue the render, there are 1-2 frames that are out of place and it really ruins the project. I don't really know how to fix this, as I thought switching the setting in both programs would do the trick.