• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graph Editing Handle

Guide ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are two Graph Editing Handle. One is for green graph other one for red line. In many occasions I see only green gaph handle is used. How to activate only one graph handle if both graph handles overlap each other?

1.jpg

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

You can not display only one of them as I said in my previous answer. And when you want to modify is "trial and error". When overlapping at the exact place, priority is horizontal parameter (red).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends on the parameter. If you are using the scale parameter you can not separate dimension so you will see both (and they will be overlapped if x&y parameters has the same values), but if you are working on the position parameter then you can separate dimensions so every parameter has its own curve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here I ask about Speed Graph.

1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you are asking then. Speed Graph as indicates by its name, lets you see and modify the speed fo the animation. Value Graph lets you modify the parameters' values on every frame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are two yellow handles overlap each other, I want handle for green graph only. How to distinguish each other?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can not. The only way to see of of them is in the position parameter if you separate dimensions. Any other bidimensional parameter (scale, anchor point, or effects position) will show you both. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Video is attached

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can not display only one of them as I said in my previous answer. And when you want to modify is "trial and error". When overlapping at the exact place, priority is horizontal parameter (red).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines