Copied

AF3E35B2-D7EC-4A30-B794-6910257314ED.jpeg

 

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so my graphs are always curvy even though they are under the value of zero. But now they won't go under the value of zero and just become a line thing. I think it only happens to effects graphs bc I tried position and scale but they normal. Idk, pls help me out I went through 5 different mental breakdowns because of this. Thank you in advance. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you are asking here. Many effects simply don't support negative values and thus they (and in turn the graph) will simply clip at zero or whatever is their lowest possible value. There is nothing wrong. Whatever you are trying to do may simply require a different approach.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get that but this isn't the only effect that does. I am tried this with twitch but it did the same thing even though it has always gone under the value. I am not sure what the problem is. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am stated my problem in the caption! Thank you though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines