• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphic Vanished

Guide ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Manul running of playhead shows graphic in comp panel but loop running vanised the graphic in comp panel. What is the reason? video is attached.  

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A black screen like that suggests to me your graphics card has crashed in the background.  Not enough to fail, but something has screwed it up.  I would have expected the manual dragging to also fail to update, but that's my guess anyway.  Try completely shutting down your computer and then starting it up again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a recommended graphics card by dell.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried your way of completely shutting down the computer, but it did not work. Also APPr works fine. Therefore, I assume there is no problem with graphic card.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please see & use this new link to provide any solution.  

Please Solve Issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines