• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Green and Purple Video in After Effects.

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2018 Sep 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am having problems in Adobe After Effects CC 2018.  When I add video to the project, it comes up as the purple and green effect on it, all glitchy and weird.  Before now I haven't had this problem, but then my laptop did an update and as soon as tried to put videos into After Effects, it turns them green and purple.  I have no

overlays, luts, effects or anything on it.  I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling AE, but it still happens to every video.  Any help or solutions would be appreciated. Screenshot (2).png

TOPICS
Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 16, 2018 Sep 16, 2018
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There have been other threads about this innthe forum. as I recall it was a GPU issue and updating tje driver resolved it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same issue, but none of those links actually adress Adobe After Effects, know any other solutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great, it worked. And worked for many as well comment section is the proof. Thankyou

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines