• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Green line problem

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've had the problem with after effects since yesterday, if I want to have a video played, that the green line doesn't want to be liquid. There are only points to be seen. Can someone help me, I have an Hp laptop 😕

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any exact info about your system or your preview settings we can't tell you much. Start by checking whether you have enabled some frame skipping in the preview palette. also of course try a proper RAM preview if you are only using realtime playback.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Erna5FB7,

Thanks for writing in.

As Mylenium said, in the preview panel, check if After Effects is skipping frames. If that's not the case, please share a screen recording or screen shots to help us understand the issue better.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines