Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Harsh outline around brush strokes?

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BB95D57F-F60A-4DB8-A288-C5B87CF7B910.png

Hello, I use the brush tool in order to redraw certain parts of layers. Suddenly, new brush strokes have this problem that I can only describe as having rings around them or just a harsh outline around the brush strokes. This seemingly only happens when using a soft brush, and is more noticeable if you repeatedly use the brush in the same spot. However, this harsh outline can still appear even if I am just circling the brush tool around the layer. I am wondering if this is because I am using the brush tool in the same spot again and again. Any tips on fixing my problem? 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This could be anything from mundane Gamma issues to color management problems to hardware acceleration failures. The latter is rather likely because just by looking at your small and crammed screenshot one could deduce that your system may not at all meet the minimum system requirements. By extension that also would mean that the integrated GPU is probably weak and does not deal with transparency rendering correctly and produces this banding. In any case, those would be the things to look into first. Anything more than that will require proper system information and other details such as what CM settings may be used if any and all that stuff.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines