• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Have any developers here updated their plugins to support Apple silicon?

Participant ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Folks. I have several AE plugins that I developed on the Mac, and some of my customers are complaining that the plugins don't load when running the new AE beta on Apple silicon (M1 Macs.)  I haven't found any documentation from Adobe that tells how to update the plugins. Has anyone here tried it? What's involved in updating the plugins?

Thanks for your help.

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Answering my own question: Here is the documenation that describes how plugins should be updated.

https://ae-plugins.docsforadobe.dev/intro/apple-silicon-support.html#intro-apple-silicon-support

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Answering my own question: Here is the documenation that describes how plugins should be updated.

https://ae-plugins.docsforadobe.dev/intro/apple-silicon-support.html#intro-apple-silicon-support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2023 Apr 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Folks. I have several AE plugins that I developed on the Mac, and some of my customers are complaining that the plugins don't load when running the new AE beta on Apple silicon (M1 Macs.)  I haven't found any documentation from Adobe that tells how to update the plugins. Has anyone here tried it? What's involved in updating the plugins?

Thanks for your help.

By @jamesastro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines