• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having sound issues

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2022 Sep 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right,so I recorded some gameplay the other night, using OBS. The sound split into 2 channels (mic and desktop). I put said recording into Promiere Pro and edit it for fun. I since tried to use dynamic link to put it into After effects, but when I play the preview I can only hear my mic audio. Have I done something wrong or missed the obviouos answer? ANy help would be great! I use Voicemeeter fot my pc anyway, is it an issue with that?

TOPICS
Audio , Dynamic link , Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my experience Dynamic Link works better with video than audio. I don't know of a work around, Dynamic Link wise,  with what you've described.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Podrías en Premiere Pro duplicar el audio y luego a uno le asignas el canal izquierdo y al duplicado el canal derecho para que puedas escuchar ambos, luego seleccionas todo y con Ctrl + L en Windows o Cmd + L en macOS vinculas los audios con el video. Luego de esto ahora sí intenta lanzar a After Effects por medio de Dynamic Link. Espero te sirva.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines