• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

hello can someone help me about this problem, its contain about magic bullet looks and cache preview

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so the story is, i install plugin "magic bullet looks" and it working until someday it cannot working and said "After Effects error: Cached preview needs 2 or more frames to playback. so i looking all website that asking about problem some magic bullet looks, and theres not same problem like me. and for you information if i delete the effect looks it can be preview but if i added looks it cannot. i try on new project only 1 footage and still cannot. how i fix it? i hope u guys can help my problem

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update your system's graphics driver and configure it suitably.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

already try to update my graphics card, and still not working. what about the configure thing? how do i configure

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines