Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Hello, I'd like an advice.

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm a Youtube, and I'd like to know if anyone knows what pluggins this person used, I'd like to create that kind of videos. = https://www.youtube.com/c/Hilzu/videos

Thank you!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before even getting to discussing specific plug-ins you may actually want to learn what AE is and how it works. It's not like you could put any effect on arbitrary footage and it looks like a manga/ anime. You have a wrong, or more to the point complete lack of understanding what is actualyl required to produce even some of the simpler music videos on that channel from sourcing the clips to manipulating them with additional glow effects, masking and so on to having them respond to music. You seriously need to start at the beginning and learn AE. No way around it.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Mylenium.

I do know AE, I wouldnt say im ämazing at it, but I believe im okay. I would like to know how he did 3d background. and lightings.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I watched about 30 seconds of the first video in the playlist and saw about 20 techniques. If you want to duplicate the effects in a shot, start by analyzing only that shot. Ideally, each comp in After Effects would be just one shot because AE is not a video editing app. 

Pick a specific shot and we can probably point you in the general direction of how to analyze the shot and figure out how to duplicate some or all of the effects used. There is no one-click solution or magic button that will do it. You have to learn the tools and figure out how to use them.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines