• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP! Adobe Media Encoder exporting with Haze?

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey All,

Does anyone have any idea why the final render has this haze to it? In my preview window the video is super clear, but the final product is clearly hazy. I'm rendering with H264. I've used The 4K Youtube Preset and other custom bitrates. The original images were created in cinema4d and are 1920 x 1080 png files. I've exported in 1920 x 1080, 2000 x 2000, and 4k but they all have haze. my bitrate has been high on all the renders. I have no idea what is causing this. Screenshot attached

TOPICS
Import and export , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Start by not viewing the files in the crapfest that is Quicktime player. Download VLC or something. Other than that, two points: You will have to educate yourself about how certain CoDecs will affect the result due to Gamma shifts and limited color space and second you will have to read up on color management. Point in case: Some of your colors will always be affected when rendering to compressed formats like MP4 like blacks not actualyl being perfectly black, but there are ways to minimize these effects by understanding how the encoding will affect the output and acting accordingly like applying additional color corrections to counter any shifts.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines