• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help me fix issue with source and expressions

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I downloaded a template and it has a few layers with texts that I want to customize but when I change the text on one layer another layer text will change to that same layer I just changed. I think it has something to do with expressions or source text but I can't figure it out, what should I do to make each layer have it's own text?

TOPICS
Expressions , FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is way to little info to help you with. Please share some screenshots to start with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to be much, much more specific. How is anyone supposed to make sense of such a broad and generic description? At the very least provide some screenshots of the situation.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

either there is a text precomp that is used in multiple comps, or they are linked with an expression sourcetext. if its the first, you need to duplicate the text precomps and replace them in the comps, if  its the latter, simply disable the expression

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines