• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP!!! MY AFTER EFFECTS IS COMPRESSING MY FILES

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was working on my after effects and I just discovered that the display is compressed and which makes my video look compressed when I export

TOPICS
Error or problem , Expressions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible that the pixel aspect ratio of Comp1 is not set to square pixels?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dan suggested that the issue may be related to your Composition settings. Additionally, it's worth checking the size of your layer, as the infographic appears to be correct. It's possible that the problem lies in your layer's scale setting not being uniform.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Select the problem layer and press the U key twice. I think you will find that the scale is fouled up. The nested comp youths is set to square pixels. The circle graphic looks round, so I suspect that the main comp is also square pixels, but it could be rectangular pixels. You didn't show us the comp settings. Digging through the nested comps' modified properties and the main comp settings should reveal the problem and help you fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines