• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[help needed] blackscreens in exported files but not in preview

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have this Problem where, when I render a project to standard mp4 with standart settings, always the same frames and areas of the video turn black, even though there is supposed to be color there AND the preview also shows those areas as colored. I am lost and have tried changing my preferences or rendering with all kinds of different settings, can anyone help please

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without seeing the project, my best guess is that you have defined a background color for the composition but on export AE is treating that as alpha, but since MP4s don't support Alpha, it's being changed to black. You could confirm this by going into the Composition Preview, and Toggling the Transparency Grid. I suspect you'll see the alpha pattern instead of the background color when it's enabled.

Easiest fix is to add a solid layer as the last layer in the comp with your desired color. 

jenkmeister_0-1681842054210.png

jenkmeister_1-1681842068174.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines