• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP! Novice After Effects user question

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased a AE template from Video Hive. I have made my edits and saved to the designated folder. 

When I send to the encoder- the assets- pictures and video do not display for the edited comps.

How do I render out all comps to one MP4 via the media encoder. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have no information at all about your workflow, your comp set up, or your source files. There is a 99% chance this is nothing more than user error. 

Have you looked at the User Guide, run through a couple of the tutorials, and checked out the rendering instructions Adobe provides?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please tell us a bit more, preferably with screenshots of your project with the Timeline and Project panels expanded?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines