• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help with video to make transparent. keep getting black background.

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, so I keep following tutorials on how to get rid of the black background I keep getting. I triple check that my output is set to quicktime > RGB + Alpha. I double check that there is no background color with the trasprant screen. Ive added the keytone too and that doesnt work. Ive exercised everything and still cant make it work. Anyone would be able to help assist me?! either i could send it out to someone or sit in a discord call with?!
Here are some screenshots of me trying again.....  hope this shows my flaw i cant see 

Screen Shot 2023-03-02 at 9.50.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-03-02 at 9.51.42 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-03-02 at 9.52.06 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-03-02 at 9.52.35 PM.png

TOPICS
FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless you reimport the clip into AE or another program that supports and interprets the transparency it will always show the default background fill in a normal video player. There is nothing wrong. The better question really is what you are actually trying to do.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im trying to make this videos background transparent. i used the rotobrush to select what i want to be transparent. at the end of it all i want to make this video into a GIF w/ a tranparent background. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried to directly render a GIF from AE? Have you opened your file in Photoshop's timeline to convert it?

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines