• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hey everyone I just bought a very expensive laptop and I bought it because I wanted to increase my

Jan 29, 2023 Jan 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys I just got a very expensive laptop and I bought it because I wanted to increase my rendering speed and prevent any crashes but I was wrong the rendering takes so long for a 10 second video and now I feel bad for my dad because he spent so much and now I don't know what to do the ram is 24gb the processor is intel core i7 and it's still so slow please can someone help

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

If NVIDIA graphics, make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The graphics card is nvidia quadro p520

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your laptop has an extra slot for M.2, you add it and set it as a cache disk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do I do that ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without exact system info and details about your project, render settings, settings for caches and multiframe rendering and so on we can't really tell you much. That said, the old rule applies: You can't kill AE with hardware. Many things are barely multithreaded, there is also not much in the way of GPU acceleration and overall a lot of things simply work linearly, making things slow.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do u recommend to use to edit on ae like a pc maybe ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines