Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Hide After Effects Camera Tracking Points in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, 

I am quiet new to AE but I worked with Premiere Pro for quiet a while.

I just linked a Scene in PP to After Effects and tracked the camera there.

After I finished my work in After Effects, I can see the colored Tracking points in PP, which were created in AA but I disabled Render Tracking points in AA.. I even cant see these tracking points in AA att all anymore.. just in Premiere Pro.

Does anyone know if this is just a bug or how to disable the AA Tracking Points in PP? I even can see them after rendering my footage.

I just linked my short rendered clip.. you can see it in the last scene.

Thanks a lot to all of you 🙂

TOPICS
Dynamic link, How to, Import and export, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi default7i4fl10c2hlj,

Thanks for sharing the clip. It really helps.

I tried this at my end and it worked as expected every time. By default, the track points are disabled in the render. Would you mind checking if you left it turned on by accident? If not, try clearing the Premiere Pro media cache. Here's how: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-clear-your-media-cache-in-30-seconds-in-premi... 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,
Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines