• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hopw to use 360 video footage in a standard HD comp?

Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a HD clip of a man looking through VR googles - and then I need to cut to a comp where I have 360 footage which I need to be able to "look around" in.  How do I control the 360 footage - which is very wide and "fish eyed"?

Do I somehow attach a camera to the 360 footage?? Or how would you approach this?

Cheers! 🙂

*** Rig: Win10 Pro. 64 RAM. RTX 2080 Ti. Intel i9 9900k. 4K monitor. Lastest updates. Lastest drivers. ***
TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked it out!

Made a solid. Put Video Copilots Orb on it. Out 360 clip on defuse layer. Set surface to back. And put a camera inside the orb and looked around 🙂  

*** Rig: Win10 Pro. 64 RAM. RTX 2080 Ti. Intel i9 9900k. 4K monitor. Lastest updates. Lastest drivers. ***

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Will never get over how horribly bad it is that you can't edit your posts. What a bad decision...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines