• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How Can I remove a specific part of a video in after effects.?

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I am using a video template that I have downloaded from envanto elements. There are a few parts of the video that I feel are unnecessary for me, so I tried to remove the specific portion of the video. I am unable to do so and there are no layers visible in the video template. The video template can be edited from the project column available on the left side of the interface. I am very new to this. I am a beginner. I am unable to edit now. Kindly help me. I am Uploadinf few screenshots for better understanding. Or can someone edit this for me? after effects ss.pngsdds.pngKindly provide me a video help from the youtube which can resolve my issue. 

Thanks.

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click the little shy guy with the big nose down by your timeline. The layers that are hidden should appear.

I hope that this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Mohammed237875441h1b

@RobShultz is referring to this button.

Here is a YouTube tutorial on how to split a layer in After Effects: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlCDpKj1Zgo 

Split the layers as needed and get rid of the unnecessary part. 

Hope this helps. 

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines