• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how come after effects wont quit without me choose force quit

Enthusiast ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lately, whenever i try to quit after effects 2023, it doesnt quit. it gets locked up and i have to right click on the icon in the doc and select "force quit", this has been persisting for a few days now. i'm on an apple computer. anyone else see this problem? this is a new issue. i dont recall this occuring 2 weeks ago which is prob when i upgraded to AE 2023

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to provide exact info about your computer and ideally soem crah logs. Aside from that the usual stuff applies: Clear the caches, turn off multiframe rendering, check your hardware acceleration settings, verify permissions on the relevant Adobe and temp folders.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same thing happens to me! I'm on a Macbook Pro M1 Max Chip, OS 13.0.1 (but it also did it on OS12). I've attached a Word doc of my crash log. I reset my preferences, uninstalled/reinstalled the software and have no 3rd party plug-ins or scripts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines