• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I do this in After effects?

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2023 Mar 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm mainly confused on how I'll be able to make the bottle form around the liquid and how I'd be able to make the liquid flow around the screen. What method should you have to use to make the bottle realistic and the rest of the animation in a simple colour vector style?

if you're able to help that would be amazing!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the gif in question that I'd like to animate 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure what you're asking. That's not a technical question. It simply comes down to understanding basic concepts of drawing and animation timing. Sure, some time somewhere one would have to create the basis like e.g. a layered Illustrator or Photoshop file or for that matter a bunch of 3D objects, but the rest is just creatively applying transitions, animated strokes, masks etc. and that simply takes practice and chewing through a few tutorials and projects to hone your skills.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines