• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I recreate a border like this?

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried googling tutorials for anythig similar and I can't seem to find anything. Does anyone know how to recreat a border like one in the image attached? It appears to use the image and smear it outwards to create a border. Is this possible in After Effects or would I need some different software?

Background.PNG

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Literally any "light rays" effect like Trapcode Shine or even CC Lightburst that comes free with AE.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it's not too much to ask, could you walk me through what I would need to do? I'm mainly used to Premiere Pro and am very new to After Effects, so it would be much apreciated. I applied the CC Lightburst Effect and that definitley seems to be the correct effect. Do I need to do any masking or duplicating of layers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines