• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How many Poeple can Collaborate on a Team Project at Once

Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have 3 people working on a video with Adobe Teams on After Effects. I want each person to work on a seperate composition, or section of the video. However, when syncing the changes, one perons's work always overrides the others, and we have to start over again.

How can we combine the synced changes, or at least only sync certain compositions that my team is working on.

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem , How to , Preview , Resources , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's not possible. It's completely file based and the "Team" part is just an extra layer wrapped around the regular AE app to track the changes, but it isn't very deep or selective. The owner of the project always decides which changes are synced and his own work takes precedence. Anyway, simply sounds like you'll be more happy having everyone work on his own project and then import them in a master project when everything is done.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines