Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How plugin languages ​​are localized, Localization

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

24191671459128_.pic.jpg

I'm a newbie in C++ and I'm trying to develop an AE plugin. Now I have the following problem, who can help me.

I want to localize my plugin UI name to Chinese Chinese. The current problem is that as long as I enter Chinese. Garbled characters are displayed on AE. Can anyone tell me how to fix this bug. I use the macos system

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Effect names need to be included in English, then localized. You have your logic backwards. Refer to this and the other info linked from there:

https://ae-plugins.docsforadobe.dev/intro/localization.html

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply! I have read the link document! I just can't understand the document expression. Can you provide sample code. Let me know more about how to fix my problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines