• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add two color control on a text layer in MOGRT file (Premiere Pro Template)

Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Guys,
I'm a motion designer. Recently started making Premiere Pro template by using After Effect. It's easy to add one fill color option in one text.
Is it possible to add a two-color option on a text layer? Have a look at the picture i attached. In the first line "@hello" is blue rest of the text is black. How I can do that in Premiere Pro Template?

TOPICS
FAQ , How to , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apply a text animator for color, link it to the published parameters of your MOGRT/ Essential Graphics.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, as Mylenium says, using a text animator for the fill color is the best solution. You can use a range selector to only colorize a part of the text.

Extra tip: For the background boxes, my (paid) extension Pins & Boxes might be useful - in particular if you need boxes including multiple elements like user pic, user name and main text in your case.

Mathias Möhl - Developer of tools like BeatEdit and Automation Blocks for Premiere Pro and After Effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines