How to animate pecs?

Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to animate bouncing pecs? Duik bassel tutorials only teach you more rated everyone animated tutorials. But i am trying to do more teen/adult animation. I could only find how to bounce womens....

Just another reason why I hate being a gay man. Anyway if anyone could please help me or point me to the right direction that would be very helpul

I tried looking at bouncing pec gifs but i just dont even know how i would do that.

Even tried apporaching gay male adult animators but not one of them is available to teach. I mean is there a way to have a short video or gif of a guy bounching his pecs and then I dont know see exact type of movement that is happning maybe with motion tracker? That way i could copy what the movement is on my character and make it a loop?

MalevolentRainbow_0-1642217527866.gif

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you want to do this to an animated character, a still image, or moving footage of real person?  Do you want it to look stylized/animated or realistic?  The approach will be quite different depending on what you're aiming to produce.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I want it to be a animated character and for it to look realistic i guess but as two dimentional

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines