• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to create a growing text but from the center of the achor point

Participant ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to make the scale of the text grow from the middle and I cannot. The text is growing from the lower side of the text. Any solutions?

Cobra_0-1656018161576.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Okay I got it. All this Youtube tutorials are useless BTW.

You have to hit CTRL+ PAN behind to center the anchor point to the text. The only problem is the align tool doesnt work properly after.

Cobra_0-1656018480504.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay I got it. All this Youtube tutorials are useless BTW.

You have to hit CTRL+ PAN behind to center the anchor point to the text. The only problem is the align tool doesnt work properly after.

Cobra_0-1656018480504.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To do it quickly, you can press the shortcut Ctrl + Alt + Home on your keyboard. It works for all types of layers, not just text layers.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Baseline shift is used to adjust the position of the Anchor Point vertically. Paragraph Justification set to Centered will center the anchor point horizontally. Baseline shift is in the Character panel, and Paragraph justification is in the Paragraph panel. If you want to be accurate, use Paragraph Justification and forget the Anchor Point/Pan Behind tool. 

RickGerard_0-1656025651730.gif

The Character Panel works the same in every Adobe app and in most other apps that let you control the position of text in relation to the page or line. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines