• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to fix “After Effects error: internal verification failure, sorry! {mask_indexL is out of range}

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been looking for solutions on how to fix this problem but I can't find anyone in this community who has encountered this as well. Please let me know how to fix it so I can proceed on finishing my project. Thank you.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without more specific info on your project nobody can tell you much. You have to explain to what types of layeres you are applying masks, provide a screenshot, possibly effects that reference the mask and then of course the usual stuff like system info, composition settings and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imported an image and used rectangle tool on it to crop the image itself. After that, I turned on 3d for the layers and did position and rotation transitions. The only effect I've used so far is s_shake from the sapphire plug-in. This is what apperead on my screen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for your issue and thanks for sharing the details. Your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS) would be helpful so that we can troubleshoot the issue properly. Also, did you try removing the plug-in? Did it help?

You could try clearing the media cache: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-clean-delete-or-trash-media-cache-files-in-a...

Let us know.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pre-compose the cropped layer and apply the effect in the parent comp.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines