hi i use the time remap methoud for riging - so i make pre comp for each part of body and i arrange then one frame by one frame and so on ... so you see this image's :
the first one is ok and hand's should be in front but the secound and third i want the hand's to go to back of body but i can not because if i put the layer's to below then the frame's that i want to be in front of body also will go to back . and also i dont want to seperate those part's that should be under the body in diffrent precomp and then putting them under the body layer . so is there any way like an expression that let me when iam on that possition of body the layer's going to below and after that when iam in layer's that hand's should be in front of body it put the layer in above?
Nothing to fix. You have to use duplicate comps. That's just how it is. Some things require more complex setups than trying to do everything in one comp.
so you mean i should separate the hands on those specific position and making another precomp just for them and putting them below the body layer?
Don't bother with isolating the layers. Simply animate your stuff, then duplicate the entire comp and assemble the final motion with "invisible" cuts in a parent comp. The more you're trying to be efficient and smart, the more convoluted and confusing this will get.
i did not understand you . it's a all view character so i need use some methouds
Let me see if I have this right. You have created a com where the actor's body parts turn 180º in four frames.
Your problem is that when the actor has turned around, the arm and hand layer is now behind the body.
If that is the only problem, split the Hand and Arm comp in the timeline (Shift + Ctrl/Cmnd + D) on the last frame where the hand and arm should be in front of the body, then move the duplicate layers below the body.
If you do now want to split the layers, the only other option is to make all layers 3D and offset the Anchor Point in Z so that you can animate the Z position of the layers to arrange the stacking order.
Mylenium said it correctly, you are overcomplicating the project. Splitting layers and rearranging them after the split is a 5-second fix to your problem.