How to get better quality in a video

Explorer ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found this Tutorial video that could help me with what im trying to accomplish the problem is its very blurry of the after effects controls in it. I can barely see what his mouse is selecting is there anyway to sharpen the pixels and give the video better quality. So i can learn from this tutorial video?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind! I figured out you guys can delete this post!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The YouTube video is only 720P, and the workflow isn't that good. If changing the settings on YouTube doesn't help you see what is going on, you are out of luck. I would look for a better tutorial. I'm not very impressed with the workflow. It is a very amateurish recipe that would be difficult to apply to a shot that did not closely match the shot the presenter is using.

If you could describe exactly what you are trying to accomplish and describe the footage you have to work with, we could suggest some more efficient workflows.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines